This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 1 questions

Started by Gripjj, March 17, 2013 · 4 Replies · 409 Views

Gripjj

I have a question considering foundation 1. I dont know If I have got the progression right - following the progession cycles it will take 12 weeks to master one "Pe" and being able to master from "Pe1-Pe7" will take 7 x 12 weeks = 84 weeks. Is this right? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FredInChina

Yes and no, but you have the basic idea:

 

- Yes if you start at week 1 for all PE1, and you do not have to repeat any of the cycles.

- No, because you may be able to start at a higher PE, at week 5 or 9 instead of week 1 (that may shorten your time), but you likely will be stuck at some level and have to repeat a cycle to pass mastery (this will lengthen it).

Joshua Slocum

That is pretty much correct, except there are 6 PE's in F1, not 7. If you do all the progressions precisely by the book, it will take 6x12 = 72 weeks in total. 

 

And as Fred mentioned, it is very likely that you will go faster on some parts and slower on other parts for various reasons. 

Michael Taylor

"Which one did you deem not necessary to include in the glorious 7? FL,sPL,HBP,RC,SL,SLS,MN"

I am pretty sure that Hari is referring to progressions for each exercise as opposed to number of exercises 😊

Gripjj

Thanks for the answers! :)