This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bit of SFG marketing for reference

Started by Nic Branson, March 15, 2013 · 3 Replies · 11 Views

Cole Dano

On this topic, do we need to find a copywriter?

 

Personally, I know Coach is an outstanding writer, but maybe Coach doesn't want to do ad copy? I do wish you would do some inspirational stuff like this for example -

 

Welcome to GymnasticBodies and the beginning of your own transformation. In order to be successful with your journey, there are a few key points I'd like to share with you. 

 

First thing that comes to mind is to dream big; average sized dreams are for average people. I have yet to meet the person who admits that their lifelong dream was to grow up and be average. Champions are not built solely on talent, but their mettle. 

 

100% Best Effort 100% of the time on the primary goal(s). It is not necessary to be the world champion in order to be successful, however in order to maximize your own potential it is necessary that you outperform your self of yesterday. Stay focused. Be Attentive. Be Present. Take Care of business right now, today, this very moment; not tomorrow. More dreams have failed to be fulfilled due to a lack of perseverance then were ever lost due to a lack of talent or opportunity. 

 

Get outside your comfort zone. BE UNCOMFORTABLE. Comfortable does not equate to productive, it merely means you are in a place where you do not feel threatened or stressed. Uncomfortable however does make dreams come true. Stress, hard work, problem solving, discomfort are all necessary ingredients to success. 

 

Finally, making the most of what we have is far more important than daydreaming about what "should" have been. I wish you the best success in your new adventure. 

 

 

Yours in Fitness, 

Coach Sommer

 

 

The second post Nic, other than being a bit too long, made a great case for RKC, and certainly hit the things I thought it was great at.

Nic Branson

Andrew Read who wrote the above article is promoting our products over FB.