This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A stupid question

Started by Erin, March 14, 2013 · 6 Replies · 279 Views

Erin

On FL/PE 's 2, 4, and 6, how do you count the rocks? Should I count every time my legs rock up only, or every time I rock in either direction? So if I'm doing a set of 12, am I really doing 12 rocks, or 24?

Mats Trane

12

Erin

ok, thanks.

Christian

1 rep = one complete rock

Thats back and forth.

Cannister

While the answer Mats gave is right - based on your question it might mislead you.

 

The athlete in the video for FL/PE2 in Foundation one completes 10 rocks in the video clip, not 20.  Hope that clears things up for you.

Michael Taylor

When you get near to the 60r mark, you will wish it was the other way round 😊

Erin

oooohhhhh now i got it. Thanks.