This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question on Cycles...specifically wrist conditioning in H1

Started by jjk910, March 14, 2013 · 5 Replies · 366 Views

jjk910

If I have mastered all the exercises and mobility in the wrist part of HS1, a.k.a WR, FTP, FKP, and WP, do I continue doing the last one of each as I progress with the handstands work or just some quick stretching before handstand work?

FredInChina

Well done! :)

I think you keep doing the mastery sets at each training session :)

Cole Dano

You'll always want to do the wrist stretches and wrist strength.

Nic Branson

Keep doing them. If they are all mastered feel free to "play" a bit with the variations and tempo etc. to mix things up and continue progressing.

Coach Sommer

That is a bold statement.  

 

My own athletes have not yet perfected them, despite 12 years of work, and still have plenty of room for improvement.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Nic Branson

Coach does have a point. I'm pretty damn close on the wrist rocks, but that is with a background in nail bending.