L-sit walk with 8 kg in ankle

Started by Lucas Abner, March 14, 2013 · 17 Replies · 3,043 Views

Lucas Abner

!

 

In this video, I'm doing an L-sit walk with additional weight on my ankles. I thought you guys would might find this intereting... Enjoy.

 

Samui

Intense! 8 kg is some serious weight for L-sits.

Damo

Fantastic.

Rachid Tahri

Just saw that video and wondered what you could do more! So I watched your youtube channel. Your L-sit, v-sit and manna workout is REALLY impressive. Don't know why manna gets not that much attention (every just wants human flag, planche etc)...I'm deeply impressed! Keep up the good work my friend!

Paulo

fun stuff, can you do Vsit on rings? That would be sick to see

Christoph

Really impressive, as all your other stuff. It's sad that you delete all your old videos. So everyone is impressed, but no one can follow your way up. We're here to learn from each other, and not to spray!

Lucas Abner

Thanks for the coments friends!

 

 

Paulo said:

fun stuff, can you do Vsit on rings? That would be sick to see

Thanks... I think that I can... but I have no rings here... 

FredInChina

Perpetual motion exists! :D

Good work Lucas :)

irongymnast

haha great!!

 

fun stuff, can you do Vsit on rings? That would be sick to see

I will go as far as saying that this might not be possible.. I remember Gregor commenting on that.
B1214N
irongymnast said:

haha great!!

 

I will go as far as saying that this might not be possible.. I remember Gregor commenting on that.

What did Gregor say? A V-sit is possible on rings, I've seen it before and it's in the Code of Points.

Paulo

Razz

Gregor said that a manna is not possible on rings - not a v-sit which has been done many times.

irongymnast

That's a cross V-sit which I have seen before. What I'm referring to is from L-sit (non cross one) elevate feet to V-sit and hold it. Like on the floor, arms down, not on the side. Never seen that.

Paulo
irongymnast said:

That's a cross V-sit which I have seen before. What I'm referring to is from L-sit (non cross one) elevate feet to V-sit and hold it. Like on the floor, arms down, not on the side. Never seen that.

 

 

how bout this? not quite certain i know what you mean by arms down and not by the side. Your arms are by your side during a Vsit are they not?

irongymnast

Seems legit! 

Paulo

 

my attempt