Too late to start gymnastics?

Started by doofus93, March 13, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,761 Views

doofus93

Hey guys,

 

I was wondering what it would be like to take gymnastics in college. I don't really have much experience but i'm taking like adult classes now while waiting for college. I'm aware of the NAIGC system in some colleges in US and im wondering how training in college will be like and how far can i go if i take gymnastics in college?

 

Thanks :)

Klaudius Petrulis

I think you could train, but I don't think you'd be able to be competitive starting so late.

Joshua Slocum

It's largely dependent on how athletic you are going in and how dedicated you are to your training. But the short version is, you can do reasonably well in club gymnastics even having never done it before college.

FredInChina

How old are you?