I just want to ask how can I be able to integrate foundation work along with a school sport. My sport lasts from 3:15 to 5:30-6ish. I usually do my homework after school since I have a 45-50 minute window of time. I just want to know if doing foundation work after my sport (I choose volleyball by the way), would be fine or possibly detrimental. If doing it after would be considered detrimental, can foundation work be done at other times such as in the morning when I wake up?
Doing foundation along with school sport
Started by Fluidity, March 12, 2013 · 1 Replies · 7,928 Views
I think you can pull it off as long as you start at a low enough volume/intensity. The ramp up period is fairly generous at first, but if you make the mistake of biting off more than you can chew with the later weeks then you could be in for some fatigue.
F1 is an amazingly easy program to integrate into other training. Personally I would train it in the morning if I was in your shoes.