Hey guys!
My left shoulder has always had some tightness to it but it really become exacerbated in this iM.
Any help would be much appreciated! The bar weighs 5 lbs
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zach Daniel, March 12, 2013 · 5 Replies · 308 Views
Hey guys!
My left shoulder has always had some tightness to it but it really become exacerbated in this iM.
Any help would be much appreciated! The bar weighs 5 lbs
It looks pretty good to me, what exactly is the problem?
I think you just need to keep at it, and slowly bring your hands closer to each other. ![]()
Move slower. Keep working it and bring your hands closer over time.
Nic Branson said:Move slower. Keep working it and bring your hands closer over time.
Seconded. Don't rush through the movement: keep it slow and steady.
Thanks for the feedback!!
I was just curious cause my left shoulder is always tighter than my right and I've been striving to get my shoulders/scapula into balance with each other.
The scapula won't always move perfectly in sync. I was worried about the same thing and my PT reassured me that almost everyone has some slight diskenesia in this sense and it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure by doing this mobility work (especially if you slow things down) that you're going to help improve any asymmetrical movement patterns.