I know that the avanced L-sit is more harder why work the triceps... but I wanted know if the work abdominal would the same in both forms...
This is my form in L-sit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T42-2n9_pMM
thanks...
Started by Lucas Abner, March 11, 2013 · 12 Replies · 2,175 Views
I know that the avanced L-sit is more harder why work the triceps... but I wanted know if the work abdominal would the same in both forms...
This is my form in L-sit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T42-2n9_pMM
thanks...
I think as you go from L to V sit (or L to adv L to V) the core work more heavily focuses on major hip flexors which are typically overlooked by recreational athletes. But, you can just try a hanging L and hanging V and see which is more difficult for you.
Your legs are slightly bent nearly the whole time, if you want a critique on form, and you lose your protraction by the 45 second mark.
Joshua Naterman said:Your legs are slightly bent nearly the whole time, if you want a critique on form, and you lose your protraction by the 45 second mark.
My leg not are bent... this is because of angle or the musculature of calf... I feel my knees stretched,
see this my video... my leg is stretched completely, but not appears;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=datq2C1ZvBY
Both videos are really awesome Abner. Congratulations on all your hard work. A floor v-sit press to handstand (along with your manna that I've seen in other videos) is (are) very difficult to even attempt let alone successfully perform. To answer your original question, my guess would be that the abdominal work would have to be different as your center of gravity changes and the position becomes more disadvantaged as your hips move forward.
vc eh brasileiro?
Sou sim cara! vlw pelos elogios!
Meu problema neste forum é que não sei falar ingles direito... e uso o google tradutor kkkk, as vezes pessoal pode entender errado...
eu fiz o L-sit com os troncos mais para frente e achei até mais facil ficar mais tempo, por que exige menas flexibilidade e assim , menas contração abdominal, mas fiz o video e fiquei 1 minuto... mas isso que na verdade hoje fiz muito exercicio e muito L-sit regular...
Very, very nice Lucas ![]()
I would say advanced L-sit works your abs more than regular L-sit because you're pushing your hips forward and that requires some additional strength from your abs and not just your arms. I feel hip flexors working harder than abs in regular L-sit.
Lucas Abner said:Sou sim cara! vlw pelos elogios!
Meu problema neste forum é que não sei falar ingles direito... e uso o google tradutor kkkk, as vezes pessoal pode entender errado...
eu fiz o L-sit com os troncos mais para frente e achei até mais facil ficar mais tempo, por que exige menas flexibilidade e assim , menas contração abdominal, mas fiz o video e fiquei 1 minuto... mas isso que na verdade hoje fiz muito exercicio e muito L-sit regular...
I made the video of L-sit right, I hold 1 minute, until I found easier by requiring less flexibility really, less contraction in leg and less contraction abdominal that my previous form, but more strenght in triceps,,,video I was in a minute, but I trained a lot today and why I was not hold more.
Lucas, se nao sabe falar alguma coisa em ingles, escreve o "post" em portugues e eu posso traduizi-lo para ingles. O google traductor functiona bem para traduzir palavras, mas no caso de frases...ele muitas vezes faz uma bagunca do sentindo original. Vou traduzir o que vc escreveu sobre seu l-sit para que todos poderem entender. Descuple a falta dos acentos, nao sei como escreve-los usando os teclados aqui...
Lucas wrote that prior to making the video he did a longer l-sit hold with his hips more forward and found it to be easier than the one shown in the video as (he believes) it required less abdominal strength and flexibility.
My flexibility is not anywhere near the level that he has, as I still cannot preform l-sit presses to handstand on the floor. Perhaps the more challenging hips forward position feels easier because he has such good flexibility and strong abdominals? I would also think the hips forward position would require more hip flexor strength than the non-hips forward position due to the less advantageous center of gravity.
Lucas, quanto tempo vc treinou o manna antes de consegui-lo pelo primeira vez? Vc treinou o "msh" ou so os "v-sit lifts"?
Então cara... eu treinei ele por 8 meses ou menos e não foi com frequencia... e eu nem treino mais ele e mesmo assim venho conseguindo fazer ele... e eu consegui ele de forma diferente mesmo... eu já comprimo a minha perna com meu peito e passo a posição de Manna... eu apenas consegui tal V-sit comprimido e fui apenas empurrando para trás e assim a progressão vinha com o tempo...
E o B1214N... acho que ele se refere ao esforço dos triceps ao empurrar para frente (dificultando, e ele achando que é esforço abdominal), por que no esforço abdominal, não senti nada diferente, senti até menos esforço por não precisar comprimir um pouco a perna ao deixar o quadril para trás no primeiro video.
Absolutely incredible compression.
Yeah sick compression and elevation from the ground in the second video.
If you go to his youtube page, he just uploaded a video of him doing l-sit walks while wearing 8kgs in ankle weights. ![]()