This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist PE and SE exercises

Started by cheeto-man, March 11, 2013 · 1 Replies · 163 Views

cheeto-man

I'm sorry if this addressed somewhere or is really obvious but I can't find an answer. When performing the wrist exercises, PE's, does one also combine them with the SE's? The Schedule lists just the PE's. By contrast, the info for the HS PE says to complete the iM right after. When should I do the wrist SE's?

 

On a related note, when doing F1, should I follow the mastery schedule for both the PE and iM's? Example: RC iM1 mastery is 30 sec lat stretch. If I'm on week 1 should I the week 1 mastery schedule for 30 sec mastery or just do the 30 sec? None of the iM appear particularly difficult to attempt, performance is the hard part.

 

Thanks

Joshua Slocum

Master the wrist PE's before beginning the SE's. 

 

Integrated mobility should always be performed with the given number of repetitions/hold times; they are not scaled. So RC/iM1 should always be performed for 30s after every RC/PE1 set, regardless of which week you're on.