This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 Form Check and HS Line

Started by Finnbar, March 10, 2013 · 0 Replies · 143 Views

Finnbar

Hey Guys,

Loving F1 and H1 btw :)

 

Right now I'm working on HS/PE1>iM and HS/PE2>iM with HS/PE2, I tested my mastery of HS/PE1 but definitely want to keep working HS/PE1 but thought I'd be okay to do both iMs.

 

I tried various widths of HS/PE1>iM last night and would appreciate a form check. I'm not quite sure how wide to go. At the moment I've tapped my dowel at 50cm but would appreciate a correction is necessary.

 

I also had a go at a few wall handstands trying hard to push my shoulders open. Any thoughts or comments on my line, I was very pleased with the shoulder angle but I may just being seeing what I want to see  ;).

Maybe HS iMs are even more golden than I thought!

 

(Annotations in video label widths)