Why did I ever leave?!

Started by RandomHavoc, March 9, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,427 Views

RandomHavoc

Hello everyone!

 

I've been quite a while since I posted on the forums. I guess sometimes life happens and we get sidetracked. But I'm glad I first found this place a long time ago. It's brought real joy to my training and I'm sure I'll come right back here if I ever get side tracked again.

 

For those of you whom still remember me, hello again!

For those of you whom I haven't yet met, pleasure to make your acquaintance :)

Gray

It's a pleasure to meet you... Ryu  :ph34r:

SuperBru

Hello and welcome back.

Klaudius Petrulis

So we've got Ryu, Solid Snake, and Goku in this thread. Am I ruining this theme?

SuperBru

Nah, ninjas count your alright.

RandomHavoc

Broli, but Goku is close enough haha. Thank you everyone.

 

EDIT: It seems the avatar changed back to Goku now!

 

Is Razz, Slizz, Brady, Blairbob, Gregor and co. still hanging around?

Klaudius Petrulis
RandomHavoc said:

Broli, but Goku is close enough haha. Thank you everyone.

 

Is Razz, Slizz, Brady, Blairbob, Gregor and co. still hanging around?

I believe most of them are, yes :)