This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pe1 for 12 weeks

Started by m6shifter, March 8, 2013 · 6 Replies · 309 Views

m6shifter

4 day week. I  take it I just do PE1 for 12 weeks is this correct.  I just  tried some of the exercises  and  8 exercises  is probably enough a day. Then PE2 for the next 12 weeks if everything is mastered.  And just use  pe1 as a warmup of somesort  When the cycle is done.  If this is the procedure I hope I can still work my RTO  and dead hangs 2 times a week. 

 

 

Klaudius Petrulis

I'm not quite sure if I read your question correctly, but yes. The programmed cycles are 12 weeks in length, and each contain 3 mini cycles. If you show proper mastery of the exercise you can move on to the next level.  Good luck!

m6shifter

ok that seems logical . If  FL/PE1 is completed before 12 weeks . Move to FL/PE2.  I wonder if anyone is patient enough to just stick with say a 60 sec. F1/PE1  for the 12 weeks.  At first I thought how am  I going to remember all these exercises but with only 8 each day thats not too daunting.

Klaudius Petrulis
m6shifter said:

ok that seems logical . If  FL/PE1 is completed before 12 weeks . Move to FL/PE2.  I wonder if anyone is patient enough to just stick with say a 60 sec. F1/PE1  for the 12 weeks.  At first I thought how am  I going to remember all these exercises but with only 8 each day thats not too daunting.

If someone doesn't follow the programming and moves on to to the next stage without mastery they're pretty much doing their own thing, and I doubt anyone on these boards would encourage that.

m6shifter

yes I meant mastery of FL/PE1 for example like at the 8th week. Would you then rotate FL/PE2 into the cycle.  Or just stay with FL/PE1 for the 12 weeks. Is this understandable. I am not trying to do my own thing here. I would have seen no reason to purchase the program then.

Joshua Slocum
m6shifter said:

yes I meant mastery of FL/PE1 for example like at the 8th week. Would you then rotate FL/PE2 into the cycle.  Or just stay with FL/PE1 for the 12 weeks. Is this understandable. I am not trying to do my own thing here. I would have seen no reason to purchase the program then.

 

If you start FL/PE1 on week 1, you should take the whole 12 weeks to complete the cycle. You should not be attempting to perform a mastery set on the 8th week, or any other week except for week 11. If you started on week 5 (instead of week 1) and you successfully complete week 11, then go on to complete week 12 (deload week) and move to the next exercise. 

m6shifter

Thank you , exactly the answers that I need to know. I appreciate it  I will stick with the program straight through the 12 week cycle. This way it makes it much easier for me anyway.