This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE1>iM form check and advice

Started by Keilani Gutierrez, March 8, 2013 · 1 Replies · 139 Views

Keilani Gutierrez

okay, as some of you already know this has been something I've been working on since day 1 of Foundation 1 but I'm getting close to the same place since I started. 

 

Execution:

-when I internally rotate the leg, I do a small isometric pulse then move to the next one and repeat.

-I notice that when I allow one of my glutes to momentarily lose contact with the floor, I twist slightly to the side like the athlete in the video does but sometimes i'll notice that my feet will want to scoot down. so i have to adjust it back to the 90 degree angle with the hips.

 

tips or advice on how to improve this execution? 

 

Klaudius Petrulis

Looks better than mine, that's for sure! I think you're on the right track my friend!