Hello All!
I have a question concerning the relation of Foundation 1 vs. Handstand 1.
I am 47, a little bit out of shape and with no gymnastics background but highly interested in movement, gymnastics and getting fit again. Furthermore I have two daugthers, 12 and 15 who are doing gymnastics. So after reading and watching videos about BtGB and the new programs for a while now I thought it would be a good idea to give them a try.
Should we start with Foundation 1 or Handstand 1? How are both programs comparable and where are they different? Can the programs be combined in the beginning or would that be too much?
Bonus question: how far will the complete Foundation programm will lead, especially with respect to equipment? Will it be more into real gymnastics training later on or still be foundation training with respect to strength, mobility, etc.?