This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Community Manager Title

Started by Cory Fair, March 7, 2013 · 11 Replies · 42 Views

Cory Fair

Should we implement these now or hold off a bit more? I would like to recognize Nic and Cole as the major part of GymnasticBodies that they are.

Coach Sommer

Excellent timing.  Let's do it now.

Cory Fair

Would you make an announcement in the morning congratulating them?

Nic Branson

Noticed the change. Thank you. Is an honor to be a part of GB.

Cole Dano

:blush:

 

Nic said it!

Cory Fair

I did the change, but let's hold off on saying anything if members ask until Coach makes the announcement. I want it to have as much impact as possible that you both are an integral part of GB.

Cory Fair

We have some real work ahead of us with OLC and London coming up.

Nic Branson

That we do. Time to start making things happen.

 

Also unless we go early my wife will likely be induced on Tuesday. We have an appt tomorrow and I will know more then.

Cole Dano

I guess I need to go cigar shopping this weekend.

Cory Fair

Still waiting on an announcement *cough*. 

Coach Sommer

Cory,

 

You should go see a doctor about that cough.

Cory Fair

:)