This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>iM (Member of Tripod Squat)

Started by Adriano Augusto, March 6, 2013 · 11 Replies · 775 Views

Adriano Augusto

Just a check form of my mobility on this exercise

 

 

There are three tries.

 

I don't mind stay here for a several weeks, but every time I do HS1 my mobility improves, so I just want to check If i'm doing ok.

 

Thanks in advance and special to Tripod Squat.

Gray

Tripod Squad on the way!

I'm doing this mobility with elastic band but my bar is waiting at the home for some stretching.

Your form looks good to me, do you have some photo/movie to compare your Progress with this iM?

FredInChina

Looks good to me Adriano_Flo :), good shoulder mobility; except maybe your head might not need to be leaning so much forward (?)

Coach Sommer

As you are already aware the hands are still too wide, but it is coming along. Good progress.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Adriano Augusto

No Gray, I don't have any movie/photos to show, sorry. 

 

Fred, I think it is something that watching the athlete in the video, looks like he is doing it, but not at all. I'll fix it the next time, thanks!

 

Coach, your answer it is a pleasure. Thank you very much.

 

Tripod Squad, keep going!

Adriano Augusto

Before go to work I would like to update the thread with my progress on this, I really feel my shoulders more open every HS1 training, so, here we go.

 

I have to say that I love Tripod Squad.

 

 

At the end of the video are the width that I'm using.

 

Any criticism? Should I progress on HS/PE2?

 

Thanks in advance!

Adriano Augusto

:mellow:

Keilani Gutierrez
Adriano Flo said:

:mellow:

para darnos una mejor idea de donde estas, manten el cuello neutral y haz el movimiento. se me hace un poco dificil juzgar por la posicion de tu cabeza, pero se parece que lo estas mas abierto que antes
Adriano Augusto

I think I get it

 

 

What do you think? 

 

It feels fine!

Rachid Tahri

It looks fine to me Adriano! The one legged squat at the end also looks good! Good job  :) ! 

Adriano Augusto

Thanks Rachid! It has been interesting to me that at every HS training this particular im has improved; each session! It is impressive how well works this program. I have to say that the weight bar is 6,4 kgs.

 

Jajaja, it is a good way to stand up :D 

Adriano Augusto

I lost my iM1 when I spent too monthss with iM2 and no practicing it at all. That's a thing that won't happen again; I promess.

 

Now, I do it even better. A few days of intensive stretching and practice and I'm ready again.

 

 

Great!

 

Now the thing is iM 2...  :D Brick by brick.