This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scheduler

Started by David Birchall, March 6, 2013 · 6 Replies · 570 Views

David Birchall

Any idea of an ETA on the workout scheduler?  I won't have internet access for the next 12 weeks starting next Monday - well I've got my phone but I find it tedious to use.

 

I am going to make something up in excel if it is still sometime away however there's no point in making an excel document if it's going to be released so I was wondering if there is a rough ETA?

 

HS1 is impeccable by the way.  I have the next 5 years of my fitness life planned out for me between H1 and the F-Series and it's great!

Cory Fair

It will not be out by Monday. The scheduler has much more to it than a simple spreadsheet, so it is quite a project of itself. It will be done as soon as it's done.

ausswe

Think it will be done by April? I won't have access to Internet more than once a month for the rest of the year from April onwards

Cannister

Better make a lot of excel spreadsheets up front for now!

Cory Fair
ausswe said:

Think it will be done by April? I won't have access to Internet more than once a month for the rest of the year from April onwards

 

I hope it won't take that long, but it entirely depends on my F2-4 schedule.

Joshua Slocum
Cory Fair said:

I hope it won't take that long, but it entirely depends on my F2-4 schedule.

 

Any news on F2-4? 

SuperBru

Patience young grasshopper all will fall into place.