Rest times for TUT reps

Started by Pargie, March 5, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,151 Views

Pargie

Should I use 1:3 work to rest ratio or 2:1 ratio. I use 505 tempo or longer on lighter sessions which consist of pullups, ring pushups + isolations ring isolations for arms.

 

EDIT: I use minute between sets.

phrak

Foundation work has minimal rest. You sure you posted this in the right forum?

Pargie
phrak said:

Foundation work has minimal rest. You sure you posted this in the right forum?

Yeah I missed the right section as I was in rush during writting. I don't follow the foundation as I don't have cash for it. Could anyone of the high and mighty mods move this.

chobbs

I don't think it should be moved. I think the problem is this forum for "Foundation" existed before the course of the same title was created. You are working on material that is part of a gymnastics foundation. Maybe Cory could rename this forum to avoid confusion?

 

- Chris

Joshua Naterman

Pargie, your rest times for that kind of work depend entirely on what gives you the best performance in your workouts.