This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H1/F1 Online Version Typos

Started by Cole Dano, March 4, 2013 · 15 Replies · 51 Views

Cole Dano

Thought it would be better to compile a list here, rather than sending random emails to Cory.

 


F1

 

iM Mastery: has changed back to the original 5x5r style rather than 5r after each work set

 

Manna drop down menu - Change Mn to MN

 

H1

 

Intro - Mixed fonts  Looks fixed, double check it.

 

Mastery - Needs 60r and 30r templates

 

FTPPE1 - Finger Tip >> Fingertip

 

FTP/PE2 - Video is of FTP/SE2

 

HS/PE1 - 60Rep >> 60 Rep

 

HS/PE2>iM strange little extra numbers

 

Cory if you use this, put a strikethrough on items dealt with.

Cory Fair

-Mixed fonts is being worked on

 

-60r and 30r are not in the file I received. I can add 60r but I believe 30r was not in F1?

 

-HS/PE1 is tripod for 60s. Did you write down the wrong progression?

Cole Dano

Sorry, my own typo

 

- HS/PE10 60Rep Wall Run >> 60 Rep Wall Run

 

 

- True there is no 30r in F1. If you have a 30s template, are  you able to edit it and change the s's to r's?

Coach Sommer

- I will provide the 30r template.

 

- I would like H1 readjusted to the epub layout

 

- each page should be an individual entry

Nic Branson

Coach, What is the intent readjusting to the epub layout? Just formatting?

Cole Dano

added F1 to the op. iM mastery text has reverted

Coach Sommer

I did not like the old layout of the online version.

Cory Fair

Thanks for updating the thread. It helps tremendously to have more sets of eyes on this. I'll address the remaining issues today.

 

The new skin/layout should be ready at the end of next week or so.

Cole Dano

new update above

Cole Dano
Coach Sommer said:

I did not like the old layout of the online version.

 

Not sure what you mean by this Coach.

 

Are you referring to the iM Mastery text?

 

It now reads on the online F1 version

 

e.g.

 

Tuck Up

MN/PE1

5x5r

Coach Sommer

I prefer the layout of the epub which is why I asked Cory to make the adjustments.

Cole Dano

OK

 

I prefer it as well, but love how easy the online is to navigate, fantastic for referencing.

Nic Branson

People keep referring to it as HS as that is what it says in the course itself at the beginning.

Cole Dano

Nic can you say exactly where you are seeing that? Are you referring to the details page templates?

Nic Branson

Every reference for movement and in the intro itself. By listing the movements as HS it lends to the entire thing being referred to as HS.

Intro page, simplicity and ease of use section refers to Handstand (HS)

Cole Dano

OK I see what you're getting at. The confusion is between HS - the element and H1 the course.

 

I added (H1) after the first reference to the course in the intro. Maybe that helps a tad.