This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How much rest in between exercises

Started by Iguanus, March 4, 2013 · 2 Replies · 294 Views

Iguanus

Hi there, folks. I'm wandering how to go about resting times when doing F7. It's not supposed to be a giant set, so my guess is no rest between sets of a single exerciae, but 1 minute between different exercises. Does this look ok?

thanners

That sounds right.

 

Take a few breaths between exercise set to mobility set and back, until you've finished all the sets for that exercise. Then maybe have a drink and slightly longer break before moving on to the next exercise.

Iguanus

Thanks for the input, thanners! I tried f7 first time today and it felt anything but light, so rest períods (2-4 minutes) were nothing short of necessity. I was underfed, however (hasty breakfast), so I won't take it as parameter. Onwards to h1 tomorrow!