This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Am I putting this together right?

Started by SteveMan, March 4, 2013 · 2 Replies · 342 Views

SteveMan

Howdy all, been reading over the course and I think I understand the cycling but have a couple of questions...

 

I'll be starting as a rank beginner so therefore starting with WP, FKP, WR, FTP & HS PE1. 

 

If I progress as expected after 12 weeks I'll begin a new cycle with  WP, FKP, WR, FTP & HS PE2.

 

I keep progressing in this manner and after 8 12 week cycles I should have mastered WP, FKP, WR, FTP SE4 & HS PE8 (do I have that right so far??) At this point I should have been at Handstand 1 for a total of 24 months.

 

At this point in training I should have mastered all the  WP, FKP, WR, FTP skills but still have not touched HS PE9 to 12 or HS SE 1 to 14. Do I then continue with the same level of WP, FKP, WR, FTP skills and just up the HS skill once per cycle??

 

By my calculations I should have mastered this course in a total of 6.5 years providing I dont stall out along the way..

 

Does that sound right or have I missed something along the way?? 

Klaudius Petrulis

Sounds like you've got it right. Don't forget the 4 wrist stretches though! :P