- Let's set up a time where the four of us can skype.
- Would 7am Arizona time work for everyone?
- Day to still be determined
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Coach Sommer, March 4, 2013 · 20 Replies · 54 Views
- Let's set up a time where the four of us can skype.
- Would 7am Arizona time work for everyone?
- Day to still be determined
Barring our daughter interrupting can do here.
I will be there. Let's have an agenda going into it if possible.
- Excellent. The prearranged agenda idea is very good.
- My main point I would like to discuss; H1 is proving to be very popular. I am thinking that perhaps Handstand work should become the main focus of the landing page. And then from there they could be guided into Foundation, Rings etc. But focusing on HS may be similar to bringing them to our site like ab work brings them into Sixpackshortcuts site. It's interesting, it's direct, it's easily understandable. Thoughts?
- What other subjects would you like addressed?
Coach Sommer said:- Excellent. The prearranged agenda idea is very good.
- My main point I would like to discuss; H1 is proving to be very popular. I am thinking that perhaps Handstand work should become the main focus of the landing page. And then from there they could be guided into Foundation, Rings etc. But focusing on HS may be similar to bringing them to our site like ab work brings them into Sixpackshortcuts site. It's interesting, it's direct, it's easily understandable. Thoughts?
Did I not call it on being a flagship product?
On a serious note, this solves a number of marketing problems and has a larger audience appeal. And it's completely unique. I see this having large appeal. Our marketing consultant was so excited that he has already begun implementing the H1 training in his own workouts.
Coach Sommer said:- What other subjects would you like addressed?
-Intended audience for online services
-The idea of getting Handstand One referenced, written about, or reviewed in print magazines
Thats 1600 here, no problem except on Thursdays and Mondays.
Agree HS is doing very well, as expected, but F1 + F Series is doing well too!
- Landing pages are an important internet sales and marketing tool
- Landing pages can be made for EACH product
- All landing pages can funnel to the other products or to a direct conversion
- Key is making the complex system easy to digest and not overwhelm people coming in looking for specific topics
- Handstand is a very simple idea, could we relate F to a similar idea? e.g. strength or body weight strength
Other subject ideas time permitting:
- Marketing in general
- Seminar details (can be just Coach and myself)
- OLC details
- Level Testing
- Carmen's Proposal
H1 is distinct and easily identifiable from anythingelse out on the market right now. It sends a clear message about how in depth and serious we are about our products and services. I'm not syaing F1 is also not the same but there is more competition in that catgegory to muddie the waters of clarity to identify it directly to GB and only to GB. I see us being asked for H1 only focuses seminars.
Clearly H1 will make a good landing page but limiting it to only having H1 does cut down on some traffic from those who are not looking at H1 as their focus. Each series having its own landing with redirects while being more work would increase the overall amount of hits we recieve.
Remaining Topics:
Prioritizing upcoming projects to a basic degree.
OLC implementation, target and marketing
Level Testing basic overview, offering at seminars, time frame to flesh out
Carmen
Anything we don't want to take time on a call for we could create a thread for here and get some discussion going and go over it on a future call. Which we should try and schedule regularly.
Does not help for Cole, but for any one on one needs with me I have unlimited LD on my phone so I can call anytime.
Marketing is already being taken care of between InfusionSoft and Coach Jeff. The first couple campaigns will be out very shortly.
Very good, if you could give a brief rundown of the general plan and InfusionSoft it would be great.
Cole Dano said:Very good, if you could give a brief rundown of the general plan and InfusionSoft it would be great.
The immediate focus is increasing sales through better conversion rates. It does little good to pour more water in a bucket if it goes right through.
InfusionSoft purpose video -
http://grid7.com/2012/10/what-is-infusionsoft/
Interestingly this site, which I've found to be very good, has the same concepts. I usually am turned off by internet marketing sites, but there are tons of sound ideas here -
http://www.mindvalleyinsights.com/customer-relationship-100-days/
Not to take away from the discussion on marketing or anything here, but I should warn you I have never used Skype before. Family is all apple so FaceTime is usually used if we want video.
Signed up for it. Facebook:n.branson
- The H1 focused GB facebook post reached 132,456 people.
- the cost of the fb promotion was $75.
- The subject matter proved to be wildly popular. Handstand work just seems to strike a chord with so many different types of people.
Any ballpark on turn around from the promotion sales wise?
I don't have exact figures on sales, but out of the promotion which reached 130,000 only 1% even went to the website.
Ouch
Does the social media marketing function that infusion offers have the ability to directly increase that percentage?
Coach Sommer said:Does the social media marketing function that infusion offers have the ability to directly increase that percentage?
Yes, and they generously threw in a free campaign for it. Once we get these initial couple out, we can start taking advantage of it.
We go home Monday afternoon so after Monday please for scheduling this.