This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

30 rep progression template

Started by dritar, March 3, 2013 · 4 Replies · 411 Views

dritar

Hello,

 

I was looking ahead on the long way that I have to finish Handstand 1 and I noticed the 30 rep progression template seems to be missing, for example for the first time HS Wall Runs appear.

 

Also, I'm assuming that the 60 rep scheme is the same as F1 no ? I have both, but since H1 is standalone, the 60 rep scheme would also be missing :).

 

Kind regards.

dritar

Is the template formula something like, for mastery of N reps x 5 sets:

 

Week 1:

3 sets of (n/5):

Week 2:

5 sets of (n/5):

Week 3:

3 sets of (2n/5):

Week 4:

3 sets of (2n/5/2)

Week 5:

4 sets of (2n/5)

Week 6:

4 sets of (3n/5)

Week 7:

5 sets of (3n/5)

Week 8:

5 sets of (3n/5/2)

Week 9:

4 sets of (4n/5)

Week 10:

4 sets of n

Week 11:

5 sets of n

Week 12

5 sets of n/2.

 

:) I'm betting there also some logic that relates the i week cycle for a mastery requisite of m sets for n reps :).

 

Brilliant stuff by the way. It seems so simple once you know it, but maths aside, I think this is one of the most sensible rep progressions I've ever seen. The way every little step is broken down into achievable goals is pure gold.

Cole Dano

I'm sure that these will be included in the first update. But the 30s and 60s templates are the same, just replace the s with an r. 

Coach Sommer

Correct.  Simply use the 30s template.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ádám Ficsór
Cole Dano said:

I'm sure that these will be included in the first update.

Are you updating the courses like every year or something regarding the forum feedbacks?