This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Suggestion for usability

Started by JN12, March 2, 2013 · 1 Replies · 271 Views

JN12

Hi,

 

First of all, THANK YOU Coach Sommer and the GB team who made this amazing course!!

We truly owe you big time for giving us such great material and I'm so glad that I can be a part of this community!

 

Let me say that I don't have a problem at all with the new format and I understand that there are many good reasons for this. But I have one small suggestion. I don't know if this is technically possible or not but it would greatly improve the usability of the course if the sidebar with the index would stick as you scroll down. When you're at the bottom of a page and want to quickly look up something on another one you now have to scroll all the way back up. 

Another small thing is that the "my account" and "logout" button on top of the page are black and therefore barely visible on the dark background. I discovered them only by chance :)

 

These are really minor things but I think they would further improve this great course.

 

Greetings,

JN

 

 

 

Sven Ravnstag

I hadn't noticed that either!

 

As an aside, after using the online format for my first HS1 session tonight, I have to say that I much prefer it to the Firefox epub version.  It's moderately cumbersome at worst, and the need for internet access is only a mild inconvenience (and one which will lessen as our familiarity with and knowledge of the course grows).  

 

It's obvious a lot of work has gone into the course (both in terms of content and presentation), and I think that all involved have done an excellent job.  I see a life's work in progress, and I feel quite privileged to be benefitting from the fruits of this labor.