This App Will Change Your Life!

Started by SuperBru, March 2, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,797 Views

SuperBru

Hi all,

 

I would like to introduce you to an app that quite literally changed my life. MyNetDiary helps you track calories and nutrients throughout your day. The sheer volume of features included in this app make it well worth the money. I would recommend anyone passionate about their health check this out.

 

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/food-diary-calorie-tracker/id364875034?mt=8  

Klaudius Petrulis

I used to use MyFitnessPal when I was trying to put on weight and keep track of my intake. Personally that worked well for me, but everyone's mileage may vary.

SuperBru
Klaudius Petrulis said:

I used to use MyFitnessPal when I was trying to put on weight and keep track of my intake. Personally that worked well for me, but everyone's mileage may vary.

Just checked out MyFitnessPal site and it looks pretty decent. What I liked the most about MyNetDiary was the fact that it was offline. So when I was at uni I could grab my iPad and record what I had ate. 

Klaudius Petrulis

Ah, I'm always tied to my iPhone so I didn't even think about that!

 

I got tired of charting my food every day after a couple of months.  I was seeing results but I guess I wasn't committed enough haha

SuperBru
Klaudius Petrulis said:

Ah, I'm always tied to my iPhone so I didn't even think about that!

 

I got tired of charting my food every day after a couple of months.  I was seeing results but I guess I wasn't committed enough haha

Yeah I completely understand man. In the beginning it was so hard to track food intake every day. I guess I got so used to doing it that it became a habit. 

ThomB
Klaudius Petrulis said:

Ah, I'm always tied to my iPhone so I didn't even think about that!

 

I got tired of charting my food every day after a couple of months.  I was seeing results but I guess I wasn't committed enough haha

same boat! I also used MyFitnessPal, which was great. Ended up becoming a pain logging everything I ate day in day out

FutureisNow

Even though I don't use it now (fitday.com), for the most part I still keep a rough tally going on in my head, especially of protein consumption. Even hourly calorie balance is easy enough to approximate.  Using an app is still an approximation,

but certainly a useful exercise, if you never have before.