Hi all
I have watched, read and greatly enjoyed this board for about an year now, and I think it's about time I made my introduction.
I am a 22 year old gymnast from Denmark, I have trained artistic gymnastic since september 2008, so only 4 months now. But I have been doing team gym and tumbling most of my life, so i'm familiar with the training methods.
I have allways wanted to train artistic gymnastic, but the sport isn't very popular in Denmark, and there are almost no places to train. In september i moved to a bigger city, to start on a new education, and found that there was a small team of gymnasts I could train with. Now I train 2 times a week in the gym and 2 times at home, and I have seen some really great improvements, both with my physical shape, and in the skills I try.
This is a small video of what I have learned since I started in september (only tumbling, highbar, PBars, some circles and a few tricks): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6is_b4gx8c&feature=channel_page
I would very much appreciate some comments and suggestions on how to improve in the skills shown in the video.
Sune