This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wall Extensions?

Started by INA, March 2, 2013 · 5 Replies · 388 Views

INA

Whatever happened to the Wall Extensions or the Weighted Shoulder Flex Pulls I've been doing? Obsolete or not necessary for Handstand training?

 

Thanks

 

Also, Cory said somewhere on another forum when the new website was launched before Foundation 1 was released:

 

 

Cory Fair said:


Not far off at all; and not only the book, but also additional products that no one remotely expects. :) I'm eagerly awaiting when Coach will get to announce it all.

 

additional products that no one remotely expects?? Was he referring to Handstand 1 with this, or are we expecting another surprise?

FredInChina
INA said:

(...) are we expecting another surprise?

 

It would seem like it :)

Nic Branson

Ok who slipped that in there... :ph34r:

Finnbar
hk237267 said:

I think I might've found something.  Under "H1 introduction" --> "Continuing Education":

 

"GB Online Coaching

Multiple tiers of Online Coaching are available; depending upon how much assistance you require up to and including:

- personalized training program

- weekly video review

- weekly Skype conference"

This was in F1 intro as well. I imagine there'll be an announcement in time. Usually not worthwhile asking for details in advance :)

Christian

Power levers????

Keilani Gutierrez

as a note, i dont know if it'll benefit anyone to know but after yesterdays H1/F1 workout, I finished the workout with 10 wall extensions and they felt unusually smooth, i usually cramp up at 5-7 and yesterday I finished all the reps and with better ROM as the reps progressed up until the last rep where i was slightly fatiguing