This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Integrate Immediately Or Complete The Path

Started by Somalie, March 1, 2013 · 4 Replies · 452 Views

Somalie

I am beginning my 3rd week of Foundation 1 Work next week. I am curious as to whether I should simply complete the 12 week cycle first, and then integrate HS 1 into my next 12 week cycle or integrate and adjust immediately? 

 

I would like to start on a week 1: week 1 ratio personally.

 

I am currently on a 4 Day/ Week Schedule and can definitely see 2 Day HS Integration being the best option as to stay with the currently formatted days I have already set.

 

 

Dieuwert van der Wouw

Just keep the deload weeks the same.

 

I understand youre preference for the 1:1 ratio but as highlighted in the course, the chance that you are going to fail at one point is big. And if it does are you willing to adjust all youre F1 work for the sake of a ratio?

 

IMO keeping everything equal is great in a perfect world, to bad we are not in one.

Nic Branson

The adaptation rate of F1 and H1 are drastically different. You cannot compare the rate or progress in one with the other.

Your deloads stay synced the rest is where you are at the time. You will go crazy if you always try and stay even.

Paul M

I agree it would be nice to both F1 and H1 synched, but I think that it is more important to take the deload weeks when they come (as scheduled).  I found deload weeks very neccessary to continue my progress while doing Wendler 5/3/1.

 

Paul

Klaudius Petrulis

I'm assuming issues like this won't be very important after the scheduler comes out.

 

We will fail somewhere along these exercises, and holding back progress doing things we've already mastered in order to catch up with one element is illogical.