This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 1 with gymnastics training

Started by gilad10e, March 1, 2013 · 2 Replies · 253 Views

gilad10e

Hello,

Half year ago I started doing gymnastics(preety late,im 15) and I want to catch up with my team.

I got the Foundation 1 and my question is:

Can I do the 3 days schedule and at at the same time do gymnastics(I go 4 times a week for 3 hours each,but the conditoning part is about 30 minutes max)

 

Thank you

Joshua Slocum

Yes. Just be careful to watch out for a buildup of fatigue or injuries. 

Somalie

I say by utilizing this forum you will be at an advantage... I know coach has said that his athletes are under no strict dietary regimen, but perhaps doing one that helps in increasing recovery rate will facilitate more consistent results as you progress.

 

I say keep your amazing progress (which it will be) a secret until someone or even your coach ask what it is you've been doing... Most coaches will know when their training isn't adequate enough to warrant certain results within a specific timeframe.

 

Soon they will have to catch up with you.