This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 Torrents

Started by Coach Sommer, March 1, 2013 · 8 Replies · 26 Views

Coach Sommer

Gentlemen,

 

- Let's please remove the F1 torrents comments.

 

- While I understand the need to express the frustration involved, doing so does not have a positive impact for us business wise.

 

- It simply advertises that the free torrents are available to a wider audience than knew about them before.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Nic Branson

Did some editting of posts, think it is all trimmed out.

Cole Dano

Sorry, felt like the elephant in the room that needed mentioning.

 

Realised I shouldn't have stirred that pot when I got out in the fresh air.

Coach Sommer

- I understand, but mentioning it was more like painting the elephant pink!

 

- In this business it can be a danger being smarter than your competition, because you sometimes do their thinking for them.  

 

- This was one of those instances.

 

- Do not be overly concerned however.  I know this lesson because I have learned it the hard way.

Cole Dano

That's what I understood, when I got out of the house.

 

Well we have lots of pink elephants in Helsinki on a Friday night.

 

Thanks Nic for cleaning up my mess.

Nic Branson

No need to thank me. We're a team :) Also not a mess. I don't see anything...

Coach Sommer
Cole Dano said:

... Well we have lots of pink elephants in Helsinki on a Friday night ...

 

Hey I was there on a Friday night!  Why was I deprived?!?   :)

Cole Dano

I seem to recall a 7am start on Saturday, maybe that was a factor. ;)

 

(That a teetotaller host :( )

Coach Sommer

- Getting old %$#@s.  In the old days I would have just stayed out all night and still trained at 7am.  

 

- Maybe next time we should go on a hunt for those Pink Elephants.