Question About Hollowback Press

Started by aiken54, March 1, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,650 Views

aiken54

So I was going through the elements in F1 and seeing what they are in the code of points.

 

Front Lever: A 

Straddle Planche: A

Side Lever: N/A

Manna: C

Rope Climb: N/A

Single Leg Squat: N/A

 

Then I got to the hollowback press. Does anyone know what it is in the code of points?

 

P.S If any of the above mentioned points were incorrect, please inform me. 

Joshua Slocum

It's a 'B' on rings. 

Andreas

Well, although it's a B on rings, I wouldn't say that fits to the element you're developing with F1. The one on the rings is lacking a negative and also doesn't start in a bent arm planche but in support so that you only move through the bent arm planche. That's why I would say that the element which is a B in the code is easier than the hollowback press in F1.