Xtreme Rings Price?

Started by itchy, January 5, 2009 · 6 Replies · 3,440 Views

itchy

In the paragraphs describing the rings it says that they're on sale for $55 but if I add it to my cart it says they're $70. Did I miss the sale? That would really stink because I asked for it for christmas and didn't get it. I would have ordered it for myself if I knew the price would go up.

chauinc

Yeah you missed the sale. The only way to get the $55 price is if you buy the book and the rings at the same time or any of the other bundles on the site.

itchy

That really stinks even more considering i just bought the book. My timing couldn't be worse.

ASForum

Can we get notified when the price hits 55 or seasonal sale again?

Coach Sommer
Can we get notified when the price hits 55 or seasonal sale again?

The Xtreme Rings, normally retailing for $80, are currently on sale for $59 which will be their lowest price for this year.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

ASForum
Coach Sommer said:
Can we get notified when the price hits 55 or seasonal sale again?

The Xtreme Rings, normally retailing for $80, are currently on sale for $59 which will be their lowest price for this year.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thanks Coach. I am going to get it for sure. I COMMIT TO BUYING IT RIGHT NOW..

I would order it ASAP and have it shipped but I'm gonna have to check for the next friend / person who will be flying from US to India and ensure I get it to the "right person" to get it soon.

Oh! Damn that swine flu.. causing lots of drama for US returnees..

I do not trust the Customs people in India and / the local post folks.

PS: How long is this sale price going to be on?

ASForum
Coach Sommer said:
Can we get notified when the price hits 55 or seasonal sale again?

The Xtreme Rings, normally retailing for $80, are currently on sale for $59 which will be their lowest price for this year.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

COACH - How long is this sale going to last? I dont want to miss out on it.

I am currently talking to some friends in the US to find who is coming to India first and can bring me the rings (Going to order online and have it delivered to them)