Hi.
I am currently trying out new things to achieve the HeSPU.
For two weeks now, I have done GTG for pike pushups with feet on ground. 5 reps is challenging, but not exhausting. 10 sets of 5 over the course of one day.
This has worked extremely well for me, better than everything else I've tried. Now I can go down until the nose is approx. 10cm off the ground on freestanding HeSPU, and head to ground on wall HeSPU!
Is this a routine anybody has done with success before?
How would I proceed? Singles throughout the day? Elevate feet on pike pushups? Please let me know your thoughts! ![]()
I think the reason I have struggled so much with HeSPU is because I have very long arms. I hate making excuses, but is arm length a factor? The reach between my fingertips is 10cm more than my height! And I'm 187cm long. And my elbows is hypermobile.
Thanks!
edit:
Thanks ausswe for your reply in the other thread. I measured my wingspan to be exactly 2 metres. Maybe I'll try climbing!