This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Questions concerning the Handstand Book

Started by Erik Bowling, February 27, 2013 · 2 Replies · 214 Views

Erik Bowling

It is my understanding that the Handstand Book, as well as the remainder of the Foundation Series, should be available for purchase sometime in the near future; considering that, and my will to include Handstand work into my workouts, I wanted to know if the Handstand Book would have similar training protocols to Foundation One. Meaning, will it be a complimentary plan to Foundation One and something I would be able to plug into my current workouts or something I should hold off on because it could possibly be a better fit developmentally with a more advanced level of the Foundation Series?

Nic Branson

There will be instructions for integrating the F series and H series together so the training compliments one another and puts you in the best possible situation to succeed.

Erik Bowling
Nic Branson said:

There will be instructions for integrating the F series and H series together so the training compliments one another and puts you in the best possible situation to succeed.

Good to know! Thanks for the quick reply. Given the thought put into the courses I would think there was equal consideration given to how to integrate Handstands. I just wanted to make sure it would be something I could include when it's available. I don't want to put the cart before the horse and all that. So thanks again for clarifying!