This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Filming Mastery

Started by Zach Daniel, February 27, 2013 · 1 Replies · 204 Views

Zach Daniel

I know that in order to achieve a "rank" in the forums we will have to demonstrate the mastery of all PE's.

 

Should we be filming our completion of the mastery PE's as we go along through foundation one?  And if so, what information should we include for each?

Nic Branson

As the exact details regarding filming for the testing procress are not available yet I would caution you against filming at this point. I don't want to see anyone have to film it all over again because of the angles we choose etc.

 

Now if you want to film and check it yourself compared to the F1 videos and see if your form is where it needs to be then go for it.