Who's going to the May 2013 seminar?

Started by Joshua Slocum, February 25, 2013 · 22 Replies · 7,482 Views

Joshua Slocum

I'm planning on attending the Gymnastics Bodies seminar in May. Looking forward to meeting some awesome people and learning a lot :D . Who else is planning on going? 

 

 

Also, I'm still making hotel arrangements for the seminar. Would anyone be interested in splitting a room for the weekend? My plan is to book a room for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. 

 

 

 

yuri marmerstein

I can't see that far into the future, but most likely, and if so I will be looking to split a room

Keilani Gutierrez
Hari_Seldon said:

I'm planning on attending the Gymnastics Bodies seminar in May. Looking forward to meeting some awesome people and learning a lot :D . Who else is planning on going? 

 

 

Also, I'm still making hotel arrangements for the seminar. Would anyone be interested in splitting a room for the weekend? My plan is to book a room for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. 

if I can make it there, i'll let you know to split a room

Nic Branson

I am planning to be there barring anything unforseen.

Xcel

My question is, as a complete beginner to GST would I have any benefit of spending all that money and attending?  I am definitely interested, and I have heard rumors of Kit Laughlin being at this one.  Seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity, but how much would I be able to capitalize on it?

 

(and as a beginner I mean I'm working on all the PE1's for F1)

Nic Branson

It is huge for a beginner. I highly suggest if you can you come. The value you take back, if you're serious about sticking with GB methodology is priceless, not to mention with hands on assistance we can get you further then you think during the time there.

Cole Dano

The seminar's are for all levels, beginners in particular have everything to gain attending, and in case you're worried, are made to feel most welcome.

chobbs
Cole Dano said:

The seminar's are for all levels, beginners in particular have everything to gain attending, and in case you're worried, are made to feel most welcome.

 

Agreed. I attended the first GB seminar that was held. I am sure much has changed over the years, but I doubt it could have been any more welcoming than what I experienced as one of those raw beginners during that session. We had a variety of skill levels at that seminar, and as GB has grown I am sure it got even more varied. Well worth the trip IMO.

 

- Chris

Nic Branson

You're also going to meet people that you see and talk to on here. Always groups going to dinner or up for breakfast before it starts talking and such. We really do attract good people.

Nic Branson
Zach Armijo said:

Will attend pending the birth of my child. Cutting it too close.

Mines due any day now, thankfully my mother in-law will be up when I am out there to help out with the 7-8 week old.

Nic Branson

March 3rd here.

Daniel Burnham

Pending either my research or job position, I will be attending.

Keilani Gutierrez
Zach Armijo said:

Will attend pending the birth of my child. Cutting it too close.

congratulations!

palleon86

Congratulations to both of you!

Nic Branson
palleon86 said:

Congratulations to both of you!

Thank you!
Joshua Naterman

I am also planning on being there, so long as GSU doesn't do anything crazy with the current summer schedule.

Blairbob

possibly. will depend whether i return to coaching ( possibly inevitable ) and if im stateside till

kasanya

I can't, grrr. I'm getting married that weekend. I did ask the man about rescheduling, but he said no. =P

Blairbob

well if tou have second thoughts, come on down. september is only 3 months from the one in may though

Keilani Gutierrez
Blairbob said:

well if tou have second thoughts, come on down. september is only 3 months from the one in may though

I am going to the Sept one then. 

Nic Branson

Be good to see you again Zach.

gravy

I'm not.

Sol Amarpreet

One day we i earn enuf money m gonna go to a gb seminar and take my son/daughter with me