Video coaching software, apps.

Started by FredInChina, February 25, 2013 · 7 Replies · 1,665 Views

FredInChina

Are some of you using or have a precise idea of which app is great for video coaching?
I've looked up ubersense coach after it was mentioned in a forum post; it which allows for video sharing, overmarking the vids with text, drawings, arrows, etc... and can calculate angles for limbs, etc...

It looks great, but I'll be glad to have opinions and advice before going ahead. :)


Thank you


draw.jpg

Daniel Burnham

It's great. I've never needed to use it for strength conditioning but I use it to coach my skills. And it's free so there is nothing to loose.

Hercules

I don't have an ipod or ipad so I use kinovea on the computer in case I want to look at anything - slow motion, joint tracking, angles too.

 

Again, open source. 

Mats Trane

I used it a bit. Realy nice.

It was actually Coach that showed/recomended it to me at the Helsinki Seminar.

Joshua Slocum

Do you guys use the regular version or the golf version? 

Daniel Burnham

Regular

Cole Dano

There is also a more gymnastic specific one called Chicken Dinner. 

Mats Trane

Regular