For the more advanced handstand practicioners

Started by yuri marmerstein, February 24, 2013 · 9 Replies · 3,989 Views

yuri marmerstein

FredInChina

Wonderful video Yuri :) and great music too.

Vagabond

Great video! :)

piotro

Great, thanks Yuri, I was looking for something like this (to start with it when I'm more ready for it :) ).

Adriano Augusto

Inspirational Yuri, good foundation to 1 arm work. Great stuff and will be helpful one day.

 

Special mention to woman doing lunges... and one arm handstand guy besides her  :P

 

It's impressive how much time of total HS work you do in a single session aswell. Puf!

Nic Branson

Awesome Yuri!

irongymnast

Great video, thanks.

Please make more videos about OAHS.

haui

Super Video, good Tips I will try.

But now i go into my wohkshop and make me 2  of the Blocks. :)

Jake Lawrance

Fantastic tutorial, it's wrong to think that you can do 3 sets per arm a day on fingertips, when in reality another drill should be introduced to encourage correct progress. 

 

A question to Yuri! Is the 'toe tap to floor' at 2:00 a first progression to one arm press? As I have seen that move in a progression video.

 

Keep up the work Yuri!

Badi

dat legflexibility :D

 

No but seriously really great video. The preperatory elements are just funky as hell!