This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Gymnastic Bodies expanding to the Hispanic Market

Started by Carmen Amara, February 23, 2013 · 5 Replies · 32 Views

Carmen Amara

After mentioning to Coach our ideas to expand GB to the Hispanic Market around the world, we would like to do the following:

 

1- Seminars in Latin American Countries, Spain and United States.

 

2- Have GB publish the GB content in Spanish and we then extend our services to the Spanish speaking followers.

 

3- To sell all the current and future merchandise/products in the above mentioned countries through my website.

 

4- Produce how- to content in Spanish.

 

5- Have Carmen as spokes model for GB.

 

If you have any other ideas or questions please contact us.

 

Carmen Amara

Eddie Orbe

 

 

Cory Fair

Carmen,

1) This has great potential. The only condition is that which applies to all seminar instructors: you can only teach what you've passed off yourself through testing.

2) Easily done. Let's start with the Digital Edition of Building the Gymnastic Body. What would make it easiest for you to translate this? For online services such as coaching, I can install a spanish language pack for the forums.

3) Products will have to remain with the GymnasticBodies channels. I can, however, give you an add-to-cart link for these items to plug into your own website so that it appears part of it. You'd then automatically receive affiliate commission on sales.

4) What sort of how-to content do you mean?

5) I'll let Coach weigh in his thoughts on this. I like the idea, but want to make sure that it doesn't take away from Coach being the main figurehead of the brand.

Coach Sommer

- All GB forums must be centralized on the GB website.  Carmen may however be designated as the primary moderator for that section of the forum.

 

- Equipment cannot be sold at wholesale prices for a variety of reasons (one being to preclude multiple locations selling GB products for different prices). I have had many requests to do this over the years and have declined all of them.

- At this time all GB materials can only be sold through the GB website. This includes equipment and courses.

- Cory's idea however of a link within Carmen's store that clicks through to the main GB store so that it appears to be on Carmen's site, but is under the control of GB is an interesting idea to examine.

- I feel that Carmen would be an excellent seminar instructor. However as Cory mentioned Carmen (as well as all other GB Seminar instructors are only allowed to teach up to the level that they have been certified. Although not released to the general public yet, these certification will include Foundations, Handstand, Rings and Movement.

Carmen Amara

I understand Cory and Coach.  

 

Cory,  I would need the book to be translated by an expert.  My Spanish is spoken fluently but as far as translating that is something that would need to be done by someone else.

 

The how to videos are being requested by my fans and I intend to use them for my IPTV show URTVNET.com.  Coach and I have spoken about this before and he said as long as I credit GB then it would be ok.  Coach just please reconfirm for us. 

 

I would like for Cory to please speak to my marketing person as he is building my website with analytics and such.  Cory please let me know when you have time to set up a conference call.

 

Thank you for the opportunity in expanding GB.  

 

Carmen

Nic Branson

This could be a very good venture on both sides.

I can see the need for the expert translation for written work, the concern here is how much will that service run?

Carmen, are you also looking to add in on line services through GB? Site forums, on line coaching etc?

Cory Fair

Carmen,

 

Simply give me the marketer's email address and I will create and send him a media kit with all the guidelines.

 

 

Nic,

 

My understanding is yes.