I have the iphone/ipad version of the course and am wondering if there is a way to have a printable version of the 12 week cycle charts? Perhaps a PDF can be uploaded tot he graduate studies forum?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gtberger, February 23, 2013 · 4 Replies · 295 Views
I have the iphone/ipad version of the course and am wondering if there is a way to have a printable version of the 12 week cycle charts? Perhaps a PDF can be uploaded tot he graduate studies forum?
Thanks!
We will be releasing a schedule generator around the time of Handstand One.
Thanks, Cory. Moments after pressing "send" I found the previous conversation on this topic. Feel free to delete the thread!
For myself I simply made tables of the mastery templates and copied and pasted the corresponding ones under the exercise and iM.
I did this with Microsoft word... Can anyone say there's an app for this yet?
Somalie said:For myself I simply made tables of the mastery templates and copied and pasted the corresponding ones under the exercise and iM.
I did this with Microsoft word... Can anyone say there's an app for this yet?
A few people have made their own, but at the moment it's not something we can share. We all just have to be patient until the official (and awesome) one comes out.