Hey guys, what are your thoughts on compression clothing? I find it comfortable and I'm able to visually check my form much easier than with a regular tshirt.
Thoughts?
Started by Klaudius Petrulis, February 20, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,548 Views
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on compression clothing? I find it comfortable and I'm able to visually check my form much easier than with a regular tshirt.
Thoughts?
Why wear a shirt? I suppose if you have to it might be useful.
I wear compression shorts, but that is because I had a hip/back injury a little while back, and though it is probably more mental than anything I just feel more stable when I work out.
I find that wearing a UA type compression t shirt helps me "feel" my torso a lot better than just a regular t shirt. I cannot speak to the feeling compared to shirtless as my gym would frown on my hairy chest parading about. As for the compression gear down under; suffice it to say that if you can get away doing handstands and such with no support down there then, for sure, size doesn't matter in your case. ![]()
jl5555 said:I find that wearing a UA type compression t shirt helps me "feel" my torso a lot better than just a regular t shirt.
I find this to be true also! It's a weird awareness.
And I would work out shirtless, but Canada is coooold. Even inside ![]()