I have always loved RPGs. For me The Foundation series is best RPG that i have ever played ![]()
I love to do what it takes to build up my skill points and upgrade to a new skill level!
Started by Riku Calderón, February 19, 2013 · 20 Replies · 6,284 Views
I have always loved RPGs. For me The Foundation series is best RPG that i have ever played ![]()
I love to do what it takes to build up my skill points and upgrade to a new skill level!
Haha, at least the STR stats will go through the roof ![]()
ewethestuff said:Handstands got totally nerfed in the last update though, and stall bars are totally OP now. How am I going to dual-class in handbalancing-rockclimbing without better loot?
I dunno, but don't hex-edit. I hear it crashes the system...
I hear there going to bring handstands back after they rework the stat weights.
Any word on the next patch?
I also hear Slizzardman is a raid boss come f4. Can someone confirm?
This is hilarious! ![]()
I'm gonna try and solo MN/PE1 later... Any tips going in?
Have to rework my UI but the parallel bar app is freaking leet!
ewethestuff said:Handstands got totally nerfed in the last update though, and stall bars are totally OP now. How am I going to dual-class in handbalancing-rockclimbing without better loot?
Without a doubt the best post this year!
can someone please make a guide on the Stats necessary to equip XR rings?
doing the skiers in sls im1 ruined my hp. anyone got a potion?
Klaudius
You should get the cooking profession so you can get better food buffs.
Do you guys know that there is a secret speed lvl trick?
You have to test your char. And it gets you low on HP. But if your skill and STR stats are build correctly. You can move directly to dungeon lvl 5 or even 9. I heard that some players have even got a free skillpoint and that they are in a completely different dungeons ![]()
Awesome thread is awesome
I am obsolete! ![]()
![]()
@Somalie - I was training as a ninja, but I guess maybe I'll choose cooking as a subclass. Could help with developing poisons and such too.
@RiQC - I wish I was a high enough level to try that ![]()
This thread reminds me of this video:
http://www.ted.com/talks/jesse_schell_when_games_invade_real_life.html
Generic reference to shutting myself inside and putting off work to grind up levels...
You need to make sure your skill choice is balanced so you dont end up with elemental weaknesses. Your STR stats are very important but if not properly related to your DEX and INT you will for sure end up with problems sooner or later. Grind some extra xp at lower levels and dont be too gear dependent and you wont run into trouble at later dungeons.
Handbalancer said:You need to make sure your skill choice is balanced so you dont end up with elemental weaknesses. Your STR stats are very important but if not properly related to your DEX and INT you will for sure end up with problems sooner or later. Grind some extra xp at lower levels and dont be too gear dependent and you wont run into trouble at later dungeons.
Bah, I got outclassed there.
Erik Rissanen said:This thread reminds me of this video:
http://www.ted.com/talks/jesse_schell_when_games_invade_real_life.html
Just watched this whole thing. Pretty smart guy. Interesting points and ideas. One thing I noticed is he and Mitch Hedberg have a similar speaking style at times lol
bump. This thread is epic!