This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to balance between different progression levels in F1?

Started by libetz, February 19, 2013 · 1 Replies · 225 Views

libetz

I have just started the F1 training, and I'm in the process of finding my mastery levels of the exercises.
I've completed so far the first day of the 5 days routine, and i can master PE1 in those exercises.

My question is:

If I get stuck at certain exercises, like if in FL I can master only PE1 and should continue with a 12 weeks cycle of FL/PE2, but in SL I can master PE4, and should continue 12 weeks cycle of SL/PE5, what would I do after finishing off SL while I'm still in the beginning of FL/PE4?

Should I level up all my exercises with my weakest exercise, or should I maintain the mastery of PE6 in every exercise that gets there first? If it's the second, what should be my exercise loads of the 12 weeks sets? Should they be accordingly to the table OR 1-2 sets of the mastery requirment each time?

I hope I got understood :)

Thanks,
Eugene

Nic Branson

You may not be at the same level in all movements, this is ok. Do not worry about them all matching up all the time. Train each one for the level you are at. Keep the weeks in synch so that your deload week is a true deload week. The other Foundation series are in the works..