This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Somalie F1 Daily Reflections

Started by Somalie, February 18, 2013 · 1 Replies · 39 Views

Somalie

Mon. Feb. 18th 2013

Got home and hammered out my First PE1 Routine.

5 min of light jump rope, and Ido's Scap routine to warm up.

Jumped straight into FL/PE1, felt slight shaking but tightened up and smoothed out.

Easy.

sPL/PE1 felt a little strange as though I was sending the movement through my traps.

Easy work. Confused about execution though.

HBP/PE1 was extremely easy. But I got switched up during the IM that followed.

IM, Easy, but easily messed up.

RC/PE1 was easy as well, but confused as to whether or not the equipment is positioned to the proper height.

This post was started as a personal monologue for all to see. I hope to see many replies. Advice is always appreciated!

Thanks

Micawberian

Wrong place, buddy! Should be in the workout logs. Even if it is for all to see.