Hey tried to find an answer on this by searching "logs" and "training logs", but couldn't find anything. Is it ok to put our F1 Log on the training log site on the regular forum? Or should I wait for a place here in Graduate Studies?
Thanks - J
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jerry Mangona, February 18, 2013 · 5 Replies · 153 Views
Hey tried to find an answer on this by searching "logs" and "training logs", but couldn't find anything. Is it ok to put our F1 Log on the training log site on the regular forum? Or should I wait for a place here in Graduate Studies?
Thanks - J
The staff are on progress of a special log section just only to F1 students. I think we have to wait a little bit.
.
Arto Ratilainen said:If I have understood correctly, it's okay to post your work out logs since they have made them so that you can only see your own work out logs and not others'.
Correct. I'm working on a better solution for the long-term.
Awesome. Is that in the normal Training Log site on the main forum page?
Jerry Mangona said:Awesome. Is that in the normal Training Log site on the main forum page?
Aye