This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL programming question

Started by jakaz13, February 18, 2013 · 7 Replies · 392 Views

jakaz13

OK so sPL PE1 programming is scap shrugs for reps, however when we go to PE2 it is timed holds.

 

Am I correct in assuming that the progression for these timed holds would be the same for that of the othe rtimed holds (so for week 1 3 *12 sec etc) or is there a different progression?

 

cheers

Christian

Do you have the F1? This is very well explained there.

jakaz13

yes I have the F1 - looking at the 3 day programming for PE1 sPL it is for reps but when I move to PE2 it is planks.

 

can you refer me to what page it is well explained? cheers (I am new to this 'abbreviated language' so bare with me!)

jakaz13

ah worked it out - the 'templates' section

 

ignore my ignorance

 

cheers!

FredInChina

It is a good idea to read the entire document twice, or more... :)

Arto

.

FredInChina
Arto Ratilainen said:

It is even better idea to make notes while reading. Saves time.

 

Yes indeed - my only regret is that the e-pub format doesn't seem to allow taking notes/comments, or making highlights directly in the document like kindle does. :(

Arto

.