Hi, my problem catched me after some time of being pain free.
Short storyabout how it started : I started program Stronglifts 5x5 about year and
half ago.For those who doesnt know, its a program where you squat,
deadlift, benchpress,press and row multiple times per week and you add
weight every training.This was the time when my lower back pain started
(i think the heavy deadlifts was the culprit) to develop.I went to
orthopedist and he told me that i have loose SI joint and i will most
propably have problems with lower back for the rest of my life.He didn't
sent me to X-ray to check if i dont have hernia or bulging disc but
he's the specialist here.So after this i stopped barbell training and
felt in love with gymnastics (that was about june 2012) and found this
great forum.I builded my routine similarily to Killroys template and the
only direct core excercise that i was doing for several months was
L-sit.My pain went away and i was pain free untill now.I bought F1 as
soon as it came out and started right away.I really really love it but i
started to develop lower back pain again just by doing FL/PE1 and
SL/PE1.I myself can't believe that these 2 static holds can cause me
pain but im telling you the truth.
What would you do if you were in my shoes?
The last thing i would mention is that i started at week 5 and since i
wasn't doing direct core work before, these two elements (FL/PE1 and
SL/PE1) was very hard for me and i was literally going through the
failure - i mean i was holding the position even tho my muscles failed
and on normal ocasion i would stopped but i was holding for the
prescribed time...Could this have something to do with my back pain?