Stall bars and parallel bars in Australia – shipping

Started by Brisgym, February 17, 2013 · 5 Replies · 6,040 Views

Brisgym

Hi All,

 

I am interested in sourcing stall bars and parallel bars from overseas and having them shipped to Australia.

 

So far I have found a supplier in China that appears to sell a variety of stall bars for $200-$300 and parallel bars from $400 to $1,000+ with the $400-$500 versions looking reasonable for those of us looking for something at home.  Shipping seems reasonable due to the fact that is sea freight.

 

Unfortunately, they seem to have a 5 unit minimum order quantity.  Therefore, I am posting this to see if there is any interest from Australians on the board in arranging an order of stall bars and parallel bars.

 

I am in Brisbane and am happy to speak to anyone on the phone or face to face if you respond by PM.

 

 

Gavin S

I have PM'd you.

Bobby Bogdanovski

If shipping and delivery is reasonable count me in for a set of stall bars. Good work

Tuckett

Hey mate,

I don't know if you have already gone ahead with this but I am interested if you are still going ahead with purchasing stall bars.

rmandawg1

I don't know if you've considered this option, but building them is actually pretty easy if you have some basic tools (saw, drill, wood glue etc)

 

check this out:

http://gymnasticsstrength.blogspot.ca/2009/01/stall-bars.html

 

 

I attached a picture of the ones I built which are narrower than the ones in the link, but still work well.

PM me if you have questions :)

post-1920-0-72793800-1367353845_thumb.jp

Bobby Bogdanovski

You just HAD to include a photo of your stall bars with you doing a flag lol. Nice work