11+ Warm Up
Started by Ido Portal, January 1, 2009 · 5 Replies · 3,511 Views
hmm, I can't find out what the 11+ warmup/workout is.
from what I have seen in girl's soccer team workouts, their warmups were pretty lame and I know girl's soccer incur a lot of leg injuries due to the stress of torquing their legs with direction transitions. as well, most are pretty weak, they have that q angle to deal with, etc
There is a Links panel hidden away on the bottom-right: The 11 >>...
http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/developing/medical/the11/index.html
...opens a page where you can click the banner at the bottom to "Launch the 11 application"
[sarcasm] very intuitive [/sarcasm]
![]()
George.
Or you can go directly from the page Ido posted to the 11+ poster in the bottom right corner.
Here's the poster with the 11+ warm up:
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdevel ... ster2n.pdf
So do think that the warm up would help prior to tumbling and all other activities in which the legs play a huge role too? Or you just wanted to show the immense importance of a proper warm up?
Ivan
Hmm, didn't see it. I will call it because the pdf and link are bloody small. And it was just within that hour of me getting up.
Your sarcasm is not appreciated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzBq3gKXYE ![]()
Decent warmup.
Of course gymnasts should hit most of these movements in a warmup, especially before tumbling. I infer connected tumbling beyond just HS, cartwheels, RO. Something involving running into a tumbling series or flipping series.
Blairbob said:Your sarcasm is not appreciated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzBq3gKXYE
![]()